Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Is This Thing On?

Well,

I am finally setting up this blog after much consideration and thought. I was so inspired by many of the beautiful decorating blogs and web sites. So, instead of rearranging tablescapes and planting more containers with annuals that will eventually fade, I will write about all of the things I would like to do, but don't really have the time or money to do. -Indoors on my computer. -In the chilled air of my home.

Their pictures really are lovely. Thanks ladies.

I better go...the dogs are barking. They really are better than doorbells or alarms.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Stephanie! I plan on being at the market on tues. and wed. next week, I would love to be at the Sat. market but it is for farmers first and then parishables next so we try for tues. wed. and fri. but even their friday market is a gamble as to whether they will have enough space for us. I hope to meet you there soon! t.xoxo

    ReplyDelete